#UDinwonderland

Leave a Comment
Girls, can I get an OH. EM. GEEE !?

I cannot express how amazing this Urban Decay creation is...
Please. Look. It's just so beautiful <3





I am obsessed with it, like genuinely used it every single day since I got it! At first look I wasn't sure of the colors, thought some I wouldn't get use out of but no, I can use them all! They are stunning. So pigmented, as usual urban decay! Well done !

Did I mention the lipsticks are totally bae?? I really don't suit TIME- which is the blue one... But here is a photo of this beauty Zara McNeilly MUA wearing it- I'm sure you'll all agree it's totally stunning on her ๐Ÿ’œ


I'll post some photos now below with some pictures of my big face testing out a few different looks... I'll be testing out the green-y colors next so stay tuned for more selfies with this big beaut!!

The one with the purply lip is madhatter lippy with Mirana lippy on the outside ๐Ÿ’œ








- l o v e - 
SK 
X

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig