d e m | L A S H E S |

Leave a Comment
Good evening ya wee beauty's = )

I hope you all had an awesome Christmas!!!

Between Urban Decay, and freelancing and giving people brows I haven't had minute to put thumbs to phone, or fingers to keyboard ! 

So here we go with just a quick wee post of how amazing these lashes are!

I started stocking the gorgeous Fat Lash Mink lashes, I never
Thought of actually stocking them until I saw every salon in Belfast starting to get them in so I figured I'd jump on and be the first in the Ballymena Area to stock them! 



It's all about me 


Pretty little lash


Little black lash




fluff it !

These are the lash of all lashes, they are ethically sourced and cruelty free! Which is really important to me!

These little beauties can only be used with duo glue (so I've been told, so just incase go with it cause I would hate for you to damage them) 

They retail @ £25 but can be worn up to 25 times!! To be fair if you really take care of them they will last you longer :) 

Here's a few pics of these babies in action! In these photos I'm wearing, little black lash and it's all about me! 








Just a few different pics for you ! 

I don't think I could ever wear synthetic lashes again! They are so light and easy to wear too!

You gotta try them!

- l o v e -
SK

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig