Oily Skin? Fear not! SK's got you sorted.

2 comments
Hello again =)

  My last blog post was a little review MAC vs L'oreal, this is just pretty much an add on about the L'oreal Infallible Matte Foundations...

      <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

  The hearts give it away! I have tried so many foundations... The only constant item that I will never stop using is MAC Studio Fix powder (colour dependent on whether or not I'm tan)... But more on that later... 

  Today is a good day because this foundation, is not only inexpensive, but it's actually unreal. I have seen many MUA's and make up fans post about it so I just had to jump on the band wagon, I'm a big fan of MNX pro based in Belfast (honestly girls, their work is amazing-true art) and one of their artists mentioned it so I had to give it a go...

~Don't get me wrong... Everyone's skin is totally different so it might not be the right choice for everyone, but I always think if it works on my skin it must be awesome, as I have such oily, sensitive skin ! Just last month I took a major break out because I tried to use Double Wear by Estee Lauder > Yuckkk !! <

So here it is... In all it's glory (and as I said in the last post, 3 for 2 @ Boots £15.98 ain't so bad).
It has such a nice creamy texture, the only fault was in boots the darkest colour was Sand, and its slightly lighter than my skin tone, but honestly it gave such a nice, airbrush finish! And I didn't feel like I needed a lot of it on, very little product needed and very good coverage!

I had previously been using Dior Forever foundation - for my oil control issues but at £40 odd, I'll save myself the £32 and get this bad boy! if it can match Dior/MAC- and I'm actually agreeing to this then it just must be good, because as I say ladies, I'm such a Brand h*e! :)

Don't mind the photos below - its now 8pm and no good natural light about to aid in the selfie taking (lol) So just a slight idea of how it looks on (with might I add a new highlighter I got from Benefit - Sunbeam... which is Ahh-mazing by the way, a Shout out to Vicki, an amazing mua managing Benefit, also giving me some great tips on mixing it with my foundation to give you a good old J-lo Glow, or standard Kimmy-K Glow) ...



Eugh - That pout though... And nose... eugh! Sozza guys *cringeface
This is why we love natural light... morning selfies win.  I need a ring light- stat! 

 (hair is up in two to help get some light around them cheeks!)

But, you can totally see its just a nice natural finish :) and the highlighter is loveeeellyyy <3 

Not to mention I have two MASSIVE spots on my chin - and I swear I didn't photoshop anything! the coverage is just THAT good!

Goodness, L'oreal should give me a job! oh wait.... They already did <3 And I am such a massive fan of their products!

They own Lacome and Urban Decay (whom I work for) as well, which are totally my top faves for Make Up and Skin care. Obvs I'm a massive MAC fan too! But more about all that later !

To summarize... If you have oily skin, I couldn't recommend these products enough- MY definite new fave foundation to wear personally... But I feel it will be an awesome add to my Make Up kit for bridal work! Or just in general if someone has oily skin... For other stuff of course I will still have good old faithful MAC Studio Fix Fluid... But its definitely not the best foundation for oily skin.

Great Product - Give it a go, I don't think you'll regret it <3

- l o v e -
 Sk 

 
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. It feels pretty good when you can swap an expensive product for a cheaper version that does the same thing! I tried MAC Studio Fix once but I threw it aside for Revlon Colorstay. That extra £££ are better in my pocket :)

    I am 100% going to try this foundation though, I've read a lot of reviews and who could resist that price???

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Emma! Honestly I love it! It's very very Mattifying though! So if you have normal to dry skin it might dry you out! But I recommend loads of moisturiser before use in that case and it should keep you right :) xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig