Tool | Time

Leave a Comment
    Girl, dem brushes thoooughhh ๐Ÿ˜ 


Could I be more excited that I finally have these!? No.
 No I couldn't ! 


My hubby got me these for my birthday yesterday and they are just divine!!! 

They are so soft, and so perfect the quality of these is unreal! I have been using them wondering how I lived without for so long!
I'll definitely be purchasing another set- I would like to have a set for clients and my own instead of brush cleaning Forever and ever. Which I suppose regardless I have to do anyway lol! Hygiene and all that :) 

Anyway, Zoeva brushes win.

Also happy st. Paddy's day! FYI my birthday ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’š☘

Hope you al had a lovely time off! Next week Easter!

Here's some looks achieved with my new pretty brushes!



- l o v e - 
SK 
X

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig