A Splash of Colour | March

Leave a Comment

So it's MARCH! This month is my birth month! As if in 16 days I'll be 1 more year... Is 26 still considered mid twenties or am I totally Late 20s now? EWWWWWW! Why are you doing this to us? God why!??? (Joey, Friends)

So anyway!!! I started this month with a colourful glam masterclass at MNXpro! If I can be as half as creative and skilled as those girls I'll be doing well ! Ha.

So upload a few pics of the look, I'm looking forward to trying it and putting my own little stamp on it! 

The model is also Sophia _ Mitch... I didn't know who is was and I'm
Still not really sure, but I know she's a model, is only 14 and had like 100,000 followers on Instagram and YouTube! She's a little babe anyway!!


Leanne Crossan was doing the make up, and she used a full range of different products- I'm going to try this eye just using the electric palette and basics palette and she how I get on :) 

Now for the pic I'm about to add below,this look was my face yesterday! I tried the acid orange she look from Danielle Roberts YouTube tutorial ! Totally love this look, I think I'll be using 
this look next time I'm in work!! It was so easy to do! And I had to go and buy the Gwen Pallette yesterday Because I kept borrowing my 
moms and she was complaining about it... Lol 




Hope you all have a fab march! Let's make this one colourful!

I also bought so many new products yesterday so I'll post up some reviews next week once I've them all week :) 

- L o v e -
SK 
xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig