IF IT AIN'T BROKE : DON'T F I X IT !!?

Leave a Comment

MAC mattifying creme VS infalliable matte base by L'oreal


Sooo... You know how I said I strongly believe in 'you pay for what you get', blah blah blah???

Butttt- I would totally eat my words in my next post? Yes. That's what's happening. Right now. This minute.


And if two things are the same... And one retails @ £16 and the other retails @ £7.99 ... Surely it's a total given to go for the cheaper one. (Even better when it's buy 3 for 2 @ boots ! 2 foundations and the matte primer for £15.98- hiiii).


3 amazing items for the price of 1 at MAC (Sorry MAC- I love you) !!!


This L'oreal Infallible Mattifying base completely feels the same, looks the same and does the exact same job as the MAC gel. I literally wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you got me to close my eyes and put a dab of each one in my hand. The exact same texture, weight in your hand, everything! I couldn't even believe it, considering I'm not one for dupes. But this primer is definitely a winner.



If you have oily skin, like I do. You will love!!! : I don't know how I lived without it- this is a must have for my kit ... And my daily make up routine.

In the event of brand vs drugstore brand... My arm is twisted to drugstore!


P.s--- some MUA's have tested it and said this is for dry skin, and its falsely advertised, but it works an absolute treat for me, I have no problem with it and I have the most sensitive / oily skin ever! But it's worth a try for the price! 

More on the L'oreal infallible Matte foundations next <3



- l o v e -
    Sk
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig