T H E H E L L O

Leave a Comment
H e l l o Internet!!

I'm Shawna Kristine, and I have a make up obsession.

I have been dying to start a blog / YouTube channel : where I can upload tutorials, give you real make up reviews/ tips! I'm still learning myself : which is one of the reasons I L O V E my career in make up - It's an art, and it is always changing!

Please bare with me while I arrange all the equipment I'll need for this, as of yet, I have none of the essential YouTube-ing tools (lol) ...

So, a little about me, eh? I'm 25, living in Northern Ireland; originally from Vancouver, Canada (Maple Syrup, eh?) I have had many jobs, never finding happiness until 2015, when I decided to take this obsession of mine to the next level and start actually acquiring some qualifications on make up artistry, instead of being self taught.... A massive achievement with this : Being employed by  one of the leading make up brands, whom I'm a massive fan!!! And Previous to that starting a my own small business on the side doing Brows, Nails, and of course make up.

I am a total sucker for a good b r a n d name when it comes to cosmetics.  I Think you pay for what you get ... A C T U A L L Y , I do have one blog post in mind / half written that will totally make me eat those words... BUT, this is the only case I'll allow this to happen (stay tuned for my next post on this). 

Anyway, my point is ... I'm simply another girl, that wants to do better at what she does, learn more, share what she learns, progress within the make up industry, and promote herself and work through social media.

h a p p y - r e a d i n g <3

and I hope you enjoy my blog, it might take me a while to get the right look/template and figure out how to add links/pictures... again bare with me :) 

- l o v e -
 Sk 


Instagram:  https://instagram.com/shawnakristine/
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/shawnakristinemua
Snapchat: Shawnakristine

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig