U R B A N . D E C A Y | L O V I N '

Leave a Comment
I genuinely do LOVE everything about Urban Decay !! 



In this picture I used the sexy Electric palette and one of UD's moondust eyeshadows in ETHER.



When you use the Electric palette- you need very little product to achieve the results, it's SO pigmented!!! And for the Moondust- when you use some of that UD Setting Sprayyyyy it will just shineeee girl !!


That is what's up!! Although the contour is yet again- my Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contour palette! 

Lips is MAC smoked purple and blankity to make a kind of ombré lip! 
Here's another couple pics :) 

Oh yes, and how can I forget these lashes!!!!!! MNXpro in Belfast, they are some pretty amazing make up artists- brought out these fab mink lashes/ they are meant to be wearable for about a month! And I think one of my favourite things about them is they're named after mean girls characters LOL ! I'm wearing #ReginaGeorge ! 
Close up of these beauties ! #ReginaGeorge #Mnxprolash
 
 Just search MNXpro on Facebook! You're welcome! 



- l o v e - 
    sk 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig