T H I S G I R L .

Leave a Comment
This my girl Chey-nay-nay...
Otherwise know as Cheyenne;
First I'll do a little get to know...
I met this girl A few years a go when I worked in Exhibit(yes, Exhibit in Ballymena, Hay!) And our two shops collided out back, where we would gather for the odd chit chat. 

Then when I decided I needed to do my make up course as I have wanted to since I was 16 and always found a way out of it, I asked her to be a model for me... And the rest is history! 

Not only did I gain a gorgeous face to paint (haha)I ended up with a great friend. This girl is amazing <3

Now, Please look at this beauty all dolled up by yours truly...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Seriously THOUGH * Drools.

I need her to let me do her make up everyday.

So... What we did;

Brows - Draw them on with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow,
Sculpt them with concealer, I use Naked Skin (Fair/Neutral) Urban Decay.

Eyes - I taped the side, making sure both were as even as possible, And went into the crease with a burnt orange demi-matte by Urban Decay called Riff. Then for the rest I used the Naked Basics Pallet by Urban Decay. Black Eyeliner is maybelline lasting drama Gel liner matte.

Foundation - Mac Studio Fix, Contour Anastasia Beverly Hills contour Kit (powder) and Setting Spray (All nighter Urban Decay).

Lips - Media By MAC

Hope you like the make up on this little babe!

- l o v e -
Sk


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig