T A N . H A T E R

Leave a Comment
H E Y . Y O U . G U Y Z 
<3 
(laughface)

My dad say's I'm like your man from the goonies...

ANYWAY, it's CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!! 

That means... Well for me anyway... TAN TIME.

*Sighs.

I'm part Greek so I'm naturally a little swarthy, and to the normal Northern Irish woman, I'm at least a shade or two darker.... UNTIL THEY GET THEIR TAN ON!  Like literal, fake, smelly, sticky tan.

So this makes THIS half Greek/half french Canadian/ half Croatian/ Northern Irish... Really it should be Quarters at this stage... (But you get my drift)Look REALLY PALE.

I hate fake tan... For these reason.
1.Sticky
2.Smelly
3.Tango'd
4.Streaks  
5.Fake
(because there's enough fake about me as it is between lashes and nails lol And I like having a realllll tannn... WHERE IS THE SUN NOTHERN IRELAND??? WHY DONT YOU GIVE US SEASONS!?? Eugh!) 

 ...

So... If I must use a tan... THIS. This right here Is your winner!
I think This is legit because it's coming from a tan hater. I've used them all, because I have been searching for a non-sticky non-smelly non-streaky tan since I knew it was a thing. 

VITA LIBERTATA pHenomenal 

2-3 week tan mousse 

(dark) 
Photo taken from google images

This bad boy, maybe doesn't last for 3 weeks.... BUT it fades SO naturally there are NO STREAKS and no patchy-ness whatsoever! it's actually my God-send tan! it's a bit pricey @ £37.50 (eeeeek) But No cheap tans will do. If you think you don't smell.. YOU DO!!!! 
Unless you use this one...

This one actually doesn't smell.

 I know I'm not delusional about that because my insanely blunt husband (ew as if I can say 'husband') would tell me I'm stinkin' Rotten if it was
 (or to all you Americans/Canadians out there, Stinky/Smelly, but I'm sure you got it...) After all he is my back tan applicator! lol!!!

I'll be applying some of this today and tomorrow so that I'm looking sweeeettt for my Christmas night out... Hopefully after the blog. I haven't used tan in a year. Awkward. 

BUT if you want this bad boy... It is still half price is Debehams!! You're welcome :)  
And if its not half price anymore... it's 15% off.. Every little helps as our friends at Tesco's say..

(I'll get some tan pics up to follow over the next few days)


- l o v e -
Sk 
<3
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig