G E T. IT . OFF !

Leave a Comment
This will be a relatively short but sweet blog post but lots of people say 'how do you get all that off without rubbing the eyes out of your head'...


Simple.

This.

Right.

Here.


(Taken from google images)



BEST EYE MAKE UP REMOVER YOU WILL EVER BUY!


It's pricey at £21.50 ... But you need very little product and it's so easy on the eyes! 

I use it for my face too! And it's great/ then use a hot cloth to wipe my face after to get that oily feel away! But it's so good!

Actually , just the other day I saw LMD on snapchat saying it was her favorite too! I need to voice my opinion more often as I've been using this bad boy since I was 17 ... If LMD think its good, girls you know it must be worth a go!

(LMD - Louise McDonnell Hair and Make up on Facebook... From portglenone N.I, another fabulous  talent up north! MNX pro and her make me feel like a fan girl!) 

- l o v e -
Sk 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig