Jamie Genevieve|M A S T E R C L A S S

Leave a Comment
Hi dolls (: 

So it's that time when I pop a few words on my page!

Anyone that knows me from Facebook or Instagram will have seen I was at a glorious masterclass at MNX pro in Belfast- honestly the girls there have some serious brow and make up game. LEGIT!

And the beautifully talented Jamie Genevieve was showing us all how it's done!

(These photos I took from MNX pro's Facebook 
and they were taken by Tim Cully) 


(These beauties were taken from Jamei's Instagram- 
look her up if you don't know her- you should!!!)


Top tip from JG- set your make up with highlighter.... GIRLLLLLL- you telling me my face looks like a disco ball???? Yes, and it's fabulous!!!! I will always do this on myself now !! Ha, and so many comments the past week too! So thanks a million for the tip doll, who knew!???

Now here's just some selfies of myself posing, or trying to look beside this gorgeous being- and another one of a good friend and amazing make up artist herself, Vicki Burke... Whom ya'll should also check out on Instagram!!!





Now here's just me- attempting to put what Jamie showed us into practise!! Hope you guys like it!! I got some good feedback and work so I was really pleased :) would 100% attend another class with Jamie, and planning a little trip to Glasgow to do so in her ONYX Studio ! Who needs an excuse? It's good for the business hubby.... :) 




I used a few different products, and different colours on the eyes as I didn't have the mauvy purple Jamie had, but still think this look turned out better than I expected it to! Hah! 

Thanks for reading :)


- l o v e -
Sk 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig