. THAT | C O N T O U R | THOUGH .

Leave a Comment
Hey dolls!

So last week I went to two completely different master classes about contouring and Christmas make up! 
First class was @ MNX pro in Belfast held by Rachel Ferran (contouring class)




Rachel contours a different way to how I was originally taught: to contour under your foundation.
It's absolutely stunning/flawless but takes a long time & we don't always have time to contour this way! 
Steps-
Brows / Eyes
Contour / Foundation 
Don't forget to Bake


   This was the outcome on the model that Rachel used/ photos here were taken from the MNX pro Facebook page. So gorgeous and so talented!! How stunning is this look? 

Genuinely my favorite salon in the country- they're make up is so amazing and I'll be putting the tips to practice that were shown at the class! 





Second class was @ LMD salon in Portglenone held by Louise McDonnell and her sister Michaela. (Christmas make up) 


LMD is an extremely well established salon in N.Ireland, totally taking over the make up scene with her super glamazon looks!
So naturally I wanted to do a class here to see how she does it. 
And again, her style is totally different from any other I've seen... This makes me happy because everyone has such a different style/ way of getting the end result of contouring / glam. 



So this is the finished look, Louise started with brows and eyes too, then quite heavenly applied foundation, then went in with a cream contour on top which are her own palettes, then powder contours on top to set, with some of her own palettes and MAC :) 
I think we can all agree this is gorgeous!! 
At the start I thought it was going to look really heavy, but it was totally stunning! I love love love this look! And using pigments on the eyes! I'm excited to play!


Now below are some selfies of my attempt at a slightly different contouring technique I took from Rachel's class! And playing with some MAC pigments on the eyes <3

Here I've done a mix between rachel's contour technique and a few things I learned from Jamie Genvieve.. which really was that it's totally okay to highlight like there's no tomorrow !!! haha!

I am obsessed with this look and sticking a lotta glitter in your eye! Soooo nice and Christmassy 
:) 
As for this look, I've used the same contour techniques and used the tape technique to get the sharp eye, which lmd uses as well as a lot of famous YouTubers to get that sharp sharp line. And I've used MAC Purple pigments on the eyes  <3

If I haven't said it already, I'm obsessed with pigments right now!
Glitter Glitter
Glitter Glitter
Errrywhereee 
<3 


- l o v e -
Sk
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig